Wednesday 25 July 2012

Microscopic Devices

A few days ago I got a microscope! My brother gave it to me because he got another one from my mum.




Satin rat tail view through microscope
At this very moment I am looking through it. I'm looking  at some lemon balm - lemon balm is a plant - I picked it from my garden. No wonder it's so interesting parts from gardens are always interesting. In the microscope I observed that the lemon balm had tinsy little hairs on it! It's all so interesting. I also looked at some satin rat tail. I could see all the tiny fibres. Taking pictures through a microscope is very hard. Do you have any ideas of what I should look at in my microscope?

2 comments:

  1. Try and find a small snail, turn it up side down and see all the slimy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK then lucky you didnt tell me to find a slug

    ReplyDelete