Saturday 21 January 2012

Isabelle!


On Wednesday my friends ,Kate and Jessica, came round for tea we had three slices of pizza and three peices of garlic bread each. me and Kate made dolls Kate's was a bunny called Baby and mine was a little girl called Isabelle. she has beautiful blue eyes and dark pink smiley lips. A dark purple cloak she has six pieces of hair from the left and right sides of her head ,I got her pattern ,and so did Kate, from a book I got for Christmas called: Made By Me by Jane Bull.

I also made a pin cushion from the Made By Me book too. I also want to make a Pocket locket to put the keys for my special box in.

3 comments:

  1. I like your doll it looks nice, I think your a professional!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete